Sunday, July 18, 2010

Whatever takes your fancy!

I have been made aware that in August there is a group coming to stay called the Hedo Reunion.

Basically they hire the conference room... have a big party and people part of their group call and make reservations for sleeping rooms for as many nights as they would like to stay.

It seems that this week we had a guest staying for the week who already has reservations as part of this group.... and has told other guests about how wonderful this party is.

Hedo = Hedonism = Nakedness... Swingers... Orgy... or just simply a low key party attended by people who like pleasure.

What am I in for?

I have started to hear talk... I think it will involve Swingers... and Nakedness and as we all know, when people are a part of a group like this... just like the people that go the the Nudest beach.... they are not supposed to be seen NAKED.

I am not sure I am going to make it through these 4 days without laughing OUT LOUD a lot.

I have a few weeks to prepare of this event, I think I am going to need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment