Friday, April 16, 2010

Friday 04/14/10

Thankfully today is Friday. Friday = Pizza lunch, everyone loves a meat feast !

B approved the coffee day, which is always a good thing! I was pleased today was a quiet one...

Though I did endured a few long minutes of a ranting guest, telling me how she is going to lay out her old landlord for trying to sue her for a tree the storm blew over... Gonna punch the Vice Principle of the School her children attend. "You just watch me!"... Well I'd rather not, I leave at noon and don't want to be late for my appointment today!

I must remember to avoid the questions Whats up? and Why?!

I am lucky enough to have the weekends off... but who knows what Monday will bring...



3 comments:

  1. Life at the hotel sounds almost dangerous. My, oh my, what aggressive clientele you have! LOL So, was your appointment later that day at the chiro, I know how you adore the chiro. (ps, I am your very first official "follower", as well as your first "comment", do I get a door prize?)
    xo Lynette www.theinspirednest.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. it took me forever to get someone to comment - great work Bridget :) Our friend will be gone Monday, that ONLY means some new exciting surprise awaits! Let's hope it not like that fateful "Wednesday"... Your coffee = fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barb, what is your blog? I will throw you some comment love as well.

    ReplyDelete